Institute of International Relations, Taras Shevchenko National University.
Specialization — International Law.
Ms. Ulyanova has 15 years of professional experience. She is particularly active in international tax planning; complex corporate and tax structuring schemes; tax risk evaluation and elaboration of proposals of risks minimization; consulting on structuring assets protection, including trusts and funds; consulting on international tax planning and various issues of corporate and tax legislation in Ukraine; structuring of M&A deals; drafting and analysis of various documentation in accordance with English law, including shareholders agreements, options, etc.; establishment and administration of foreign legal entities; selection of foreign bank to realize projects of varying complexity, getting a residence permit and second citizenship abroad.
Ms. Ulyanova provides consultations and legal opinions on various issues. She has 10 years of experience in organizing and speaking at conferences and seminars on the latest achievements of international tax planning and its main characteristics.
Ms. Ulyanova is the author of numerous publications of tax and corporate law in the main business publications in Ukraine.
International Taxation, Tax Planning, Tax Disputes, Tax Consulting, Corporate Law
Ukrainian, Russian, English
- +380 44 255 5767
ICF Legal Service is one of the country's most outstanding law companies in international tax planning and corporate restructuring spheres. Since its creation in 2004 the company has established a wide network of partners and offices in different countries around the world, brought together a team of top professionals in tax planning, assets protection and corporate restructurings and became one of the leaders on the Ukrainian legal market in its sphere. It should be mentioned that the highest level of quality of services, understanding of client needs and concerted efforts by the team form the firm's three most fundamental principles. Ten years of experience in international corporate and tax law, working with offshore jurisdictions and banking sector is the firm's most remarkable feature that enables it to be far ahead of any competitors in its professional sphere.
Key practices and services:
- Consulting on tax planning issues;
- International corporate and tax law;
- Structuring of international businesses and transactions;
- Restructuring of ownership, and business management;
- Registration of non-resident companies;
- Assisting in opening of foreign bank accounts;
- Asset protection planning and arrangements (Including registration of trusts and funds);
- Complex legal solutions for business abroad;
- Compliance with Ukrainian and international legislation;
- Legal support of real estate deals;
- Registration of ships and yachts;
- Offshore due diligence and transaction support.
- Network of foreign partners, that enables us to solve issues of any degree of complexity in any jurisdiction and as soon as possible;
- Transparent pricing - the company does not practice hidden charges and sets out the price of its services;
- Innovative methods of information privacy protection at all stages of a deal;
- Regular e-blasts to clients (Tax Legal Alert), that enable clients located all over the world to be informed of changes to tax legislation.
ICF Legal Service provides comprehensive support and assistance in developing your business abroad, legal protection and safety.